Thursday, May 26, 2011

Take your chip for a dip in this!

As Memorial Day weekend approaches, I'm sure everyone has plans for the lake or lounging by a pool.  Well, here's an easy dip that everyone will love!  I can't take credit for it, as it came from a great friend and tailgating buddy.  It's known to all of us as CRACK DIP.  That's right. It's as addictive as CRACK. Trust me. 

Mix all ingredients and serve with tortilla chips:

1 24oz. tub of sour cream
2 packets of Hidden Valley Dips Fiesta Ranch
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (approximately)
1-2 small cans of sliced black olives, roughly chopped

***TIPS:  Be sure to buy shredded, not grated cheddar.  Grated is too fine.  Also, buy sliced olives and chop them.  The can of chopped olives is also too finely minced for my taste.  I like a little texture in my dip!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good, I will have to make it!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete